Monday, June 08, 2015

A long weekend afternoon stroll

I had a lot of freelance work to get done on this long weekend to finish up that work (hooray!), but I was done in time to take a stroll this afternoon to a little old cemetery on a hill nearby that I have spied and been wanting to visit. Entombed within it were a lot of Southwells. Three of my grandfather's siblings married Southwells as there were a lot of them about these parts once, and who knows what connections there might be.

It's so beautiful here. When I bought this place I actually had no idea how close I was to such lovely vistas.


















2 comments:

pete said...

great pics. Could do with some reveg though.

Linda said...

Delightful pictures to imagine walking into. You are blessed to live in such a place! Thanks for sharing it here. L.Dawn