Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm going to say I'm busy

I know we’re all supposed to ease up with our carrying on about how busy we are, but at the moment I consider myself busy. Actually, I’m going with hectic, which I consider one step down from frantic.

I have a resurrected plan of sorts, which involves moving next week. I haven’t had the moment to write that down yet. I returned from Melbourne and the baby visit yesterday (spent another night on the bus!), and next week is press date at work, so I have had to hit the ground running there to get huge amounts of material ready for the printers. On the home front I am madly packing my belongings, which at the moment looks like a phenomenal mess. Then there’s a personal matter generating more stress than it all. So, I’m just doing what I can, warding off the meltdown by telling myself I can do this and get there.

Life was feeling rather dull, I was ready for that 'inciting incident', then, as is want to happen, everything came at once.

So, I wanted to post a poem, but have now spent so long reading through poems to find one that I should go and get back to wrapping things in paper. But I shall return when I can.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

You can say you are busy.
And I will say, "Go well, dear one."
Mx

Ali said...

Thank you, thank you!

Karen said...

Hang in there Ali, you can get through this! Looking forward to hearing all about the resurrected plan when things calm down a bit.

Take care :)

Ali said...

Thanks Karen! Yes, I am getting there … Such a lot of crap I have, I am embarrassing myself packing it (more to be purged at the other end when I can be more leisurely about it). I will write more soon.