Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The end of Shakespeare

Well folks, today was actually the last day for my Shakespeare book. I started it on the 25th September last year, and it’s hard to imagine a whole year has gone by already. I don’t believe I have missed a day, though some postings may have been a little late, since I started, which feels like a minor achievement.

So, I hope you have enjoyed the snippets and maybe learnt a thing or two. I know some will be relieved to see it end, and others might be disappointed.

It’s beyond my capacities to go looking for Shakespeare quotes to post every day, and I am not going to commit to posting something every day again anytime soon, but I don’t think that will be the last appearance for Shakespeare here.

I won’t make any promises about any other thing, but I might take up another blogging project – maybe, sometime. :)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Well done you. I for one have loved it. And yes, the year long commitment is quite something. I took on a month-long endeavour once and it nearly did me in! I occasionally wonder at those 365 days in photos ideas but then I remember the patches in the year when I can barely get food on the table and think maybe not. So good work you.
Mx

Meredith said...

Oh, and title "The end of Shakespeare" - that was quite dramatic. It caught my attention and made me panic for a short moment!

Ali said...

Ah thanks Meredith! (And I wasn't even trying to be dramatic ...) It wasn't so bad and I scheduled a lot of them, but then there were other days when over breakfast while trying to get to work I was posting Shakespeare. So, I am back to spontaneity and flexibility for a while :).

Catherine said...

I'm impressed. Well done. I'm sure you've benefited from it, too!