Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In anticipation

I am totes excited. I am working from home today, and soon have an appointment with the Genius Bar at the Apple Store up the road. Not that I think it is going to take a genius to tell me that my computer is rubbish and the best thing to do is buy a new one. I did visit a store on the weekend, and they said I should bring in the old one anyway because they can deal with any safety issues and dispose of a corroded battery properly, and let me know my options etc. I very nearly bought a new one there and then, but decided to wait and ponder. I’ve been getting a certain amount of frustrated satisfaction out of making myself wait and live for four days without a computer at home. I figured that this wouldn’t kill me, or if it did, I needed to rethink my life. But I am now keen to bring home a new shiny thing. I'll be back.

No comments: