Sunday, January 01, 2012

The epic crochet project

So, here is the epic crochet project, otherwise known as the silliest crochet project ever undertaken, that I completed for my Mum for Christmas. The pictures tell the story.

(I didn't actually get a photo of it in my Mum's house in the end, but if you know my Mum, you know that these are her colours, and it matched so nicely in her bedroom. I made the pattern up myself, through some trial and error, after looking at these pictures, and then discovered that there are similar pattern instructions all over the internet.)









4 comments:

/Karen/ said...

Wow, that is beautiful! Well done!

NessaKnits said...

What a beautiful blanket! This should be entered into a Country Show!

Ali said...

Thank you to you both!

bec said...

Stunning! And I can appreciate the amount of work in that!